In 2014, promotional activities of the PKO Bank Polski SA’s subsidiaries were mainly aimed at promoting products and services offered by the Companies and were focused in particular on:
- PKO Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA conducting marketing activities to strengthening the image and supporting sales of selected products, including: units of PKO Dóbr Luksusowych Globalny and PKO Technologii i Innowacji Globalny offered under PKO Parasolowy – fio, investment certificates of PKO Strategii Obligacyjnych – fiz and Pakiet Emerytalny PKO TFI, conducted in the press, through the Internet and through e-mailing addressed directly to customers and participation as a sponsor in 4th Fund Forum organised by Analizy Online,
- the information and educational campaign conducted by PKO BP BANKOWY PTE SA at the beginning of 2014 (in the period permitted by the law provisions) together with other open pension management companies, aimed at activating the insured persons to their deliberate choice of an institution, to which a part of pension contribution is to be transferred and presenting the position of pension funds in the retirement security system,
- promotion of the products offered by the PKO Leasing SA Group entities, in particular leasing of vehicles and machines and equipment, i.a. through participation in fairs and trade events (Fleet Market, Agro Show, Targi Outsourcingu, Targi Wiatr i Woda),
- marketing activities supporting sales of apartments and investment premises built by the Qualia Development Sp. z o.o. Group entities (as part of the following projects: Neptun Park in Gdańsk Jelitkowo, Nowy Wilanów in Warsaw, Rezydencja Flotylla in Międzyzdroje, Na Fali in Sopot and Pomeranka in Gdańsk),
- the advertising and promotional campaigns for products and services offered by KREDOBANK SA and building the image of the above mentioned Bank as a reliable financial institution in Ukraine, of which in particular: the organisation of branding campaign under the name ‘Polish experience. Ukrainian success. European future’ (‘Polskie doświadczenie. Ukraiński sukces. Europejska przyszłość’), the sales promotion of payment card in Polish zloty ‘Złotówka’ and deposit product ‘Right choice’ (‘Prawidłowy wybór’) as well as the participation in open lessons about financial knowledge in the Lviv schools within the World Saving Day.