According to principles of remuneration of the Bank’s Management Board members, which came into force on 7 November 2012 and take into consideration provisions of the Resolution No. 258/2011 of PFSA, members of the Bank’s Management Board are entitled to:
1) monthly remuneration at an amount determined by the Bank’s Supervisory Board,
2) benefits payable to employees of the Bank (excluding benefits payable to employees under Works Collective Agreements – Zakładowe Układy Zbiorowe Pracy - ZUZP):
- under the common binding laws,
- under the Bank’s internal regulations, with standardised or exceptional character, for which the grant basis is not an evaluation of the Member of the Bank’s Management Board work effects or the result of the area or the Bank supervised by him,
3) variable remuneration paid in accordance with the ‘Rules and regulations for variable remuneration components of the Management Board Members’.
Remuneration for the Management Board Members (in PLN thousand)
|Remuneration from PKO Bank Polski SA||Remuneration (in cash) from PKO Bank Polski SA for the Bank’s Management Board||Share-based payments settled in cash|
|received||received||potentially due||received and due*||potentially due|
|Name and surname||Function||2014||2013||2014||2013||2014||2013||2014||2013||2014||2013|
|Zbigniew Jagiełło||President of the Management Board||2,265||2,119||79||-||419||229||768||339||419||229|
|Piotr Alicki||Vice-President of the Management Board||1,687||1,608||59||-||274||167||572||266||274||167|
|Bartosz Drabikowski||Vice-President of the Management Board||1,907||1,777||65||-||334||185||669||293||334||185|
|Piotr Mazur||Vice-President of the Management Board||1,713||1,351||1||-||176||-||265||-||176||-|
|Jarosław Myjak||Vice-President of the Management Board||1,653||1,553||55||-||255||157||526||242||255||157|
|Jacek Obłękowski||Vice-President of the Management Board||1,694||1,577||54||-||268||152||548||241||268||152|
|Jakub Papierski||Vice-President of the Management Board||1,717||1,594||56||-||295||163||599||258||295||163|
|Total remuneration for the Management Board||12,637||11,579||368||-||2,022||1,052||3,947||1,639||2,022||1,052|
Principles of the remuneration of Supervisory Board members
Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting of PKO Bank Polski SA by the Resolution No. 36/2010 of 25 June 2010 established the monthly salary for members of the Supervisory Board of:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board – PLN 16 000,
- Deputy-Chairman of the Supervisory Board – PLN 14 000,
- Secretary of the Supervisory Board – PLN 12 000,
- Member of the Supervisory Board – PLN 10 000.
Supervisory Board members are entitled to remuneration regardless of the frequency of meetings convened.
Regardless of the remuneration, the Members of the Supervisory Board are entitled to reimbursement of the costs incurred in connection with performing the function, and in particular travel costs from the place of residence to the location of the Supervisory Board’s meeting and back, costs of accommodation and board.
Remuneration received by the Supervisory Board Members (in PLN thousand)
|Remuneration received, due or potentially due from PKO Bank Polski SA||1,157||1,222|
|Remuneration received, due or potentially due from related parties*||-||-|
|Total remuneration received, due or potentially due||1,157||1,222|
* Other than the State Treasury and the State Treasury’s related entities.
Full information regarding the remuneration and other benefits on behalf of the members of the Management Board of PKO Bank Polski SA and the Supervisory Board in the reporting period has been presented in the Financial Statements of PKO Bank Polski SA for the year ended 31 December 2014.